JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got mine on Jan 23rd at gp gun show, I really like the way it shoot. Just like an AK, no issue out of the box. I shot over 100 rounds without a hick up. Haven't shoot it with the AK drum yet, but soon will enjoying it.
This is what I got out of the box,
IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

Couple weeks later my Draco is turning into a tacticool pistol
IMG_2825.JPG
IMG_2819.JPG

I am looking for another Draco-C for SBR, please let me know anyone see one for sale locally.

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2819.JPG

IMG_2825.JPG

Since WA legislature in it's "wisdom" eliminated our RIGHT to carry concealed, loaded long guns, these pistols have very much appealed to me for a car/truck gun. I think a compact holo/reflex sight would work very well

I'm guessing that an AOW would also not be allowed for concealed carry in WA..

I picked one up from NBR with his last group buy. Sanded and stained the hand guards, adde a Tapco slanted muzzle brake, Hogue grip and the other night made a sling attachment similar to the vm-1 unit, but only cost me about $1 not the $30 they charge. :s0155:

View attachment 192049

1c25aee3.png

15e0ab95.png

I picked one up from NBR with his last group buy. Sanded and stained the hand guards, adde a Tapco slanted muzzle brake, Hogue grip and the other night made a sling attachment similar to the vm-1 unit, but only cost me about $1 not the $30 they charge. :s0155:
BMGM37, does it require a lot of machine to do the sling attachment? If it something simple then would you please let me know how to do it? If it require lot of machine work then can I order couple from you? I am willing to buy your since your is much better then the vm-1. I was going to order from vm-1 but the sling holder is square not circle like your, I will be using HK hook and the vm-1 square hole will run the hook all over the place. I like it circle. Please let me know in here or PM me :)

They are not hard to make at all and I made it in about 15 minutes. Now I do have a drill press and metal bandsaw in my shop which made it easier but to be honest you can do it with a vise, hacksaw, drill and files. Basically the only part that is important is the notch for the trigger guard and the placement of the grip lug. The hardest part was filing the drilled hole square but that only took 5 minutes. You could make it longer out the back if you wanted or shape it different. I made it out of a piece of 1/8" thick 1" wide flat stock.

Too bad you dont want to make couple for me :-( I really like the look at your sling plate then vm-1 and others. If you ever want to sell that sling plate to go with other project please let me know, I will take it if I didnt buy one yet.

Checking into having these laser cut and I will be bending them. cutting price not great on small runs . I will need to find a source to have them Parked so that would add to the cost.

No problem, I am sure there will be few members here want it too. Draco pistol is so popular now these day. Once I get the sling on, I may use it as my everyday cary, my rainbowl p238 will be my backup gun :)

Oh for those that pm me asking the Flash hidder I have on is a Noveske KX3 with M14x1LH thread, they name it The Breathing Fire pig.

Checking into having these laser cut and I will be bending them. cutting price not great on small runs but was thinking $10 for bent and RAW unfinished. I will need to find a source to have them Parked so that would add to the cost.

If you want a price let me know what you are looking for. I work with a guy who does laser work and he does a ton of stuff for me. I could build Benny one but hek sounds like you have it covered. Also for the coating check out BNR32 he does coating and is a sponsor on the board.

Could you just find steel straps from say Tacoma Screw or the hardware store for blanks?.. just a few simple hacksaw cuts and a little grinding and a few passes with a drill press and you're there

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top