JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been reloading a little while and have a few sets.. Also have a few loose in drawers but they are not very photogenic!

image.jpg

I've got a few brands of dies. Not a whole lot.
One thing that's for sure, those round Lee cases don't stack as "nice" as the other brands!

Wow, since I'm just getting started, I've only got my first set - 9mm. .45acp will be next with more to follow after that. Still waiting to load my first shells, I finally have everything I need to get started (thanks in part to @Benchrest), just need the time now.

No kidding. Nice. I'm a Lee turret boy too and keep all my loaded turrets in a sterlite bin and have only one Lee thrower. I am not worthy at all!
Hey and good luck, e, if you need any help or have any questions, please post them here so that we might help you in any way that we might.

No kidding. Nice. I'm a Lee turret boy too and keep all my loaded turrets in a sterlite bin and have only one Lee thrower. I am not worthy at all!
Hey and good luck, e, if you need any help or have any questions, please post them here so that we might help you in any way that we might.

I appreciate that. I've been reading threads on loading in preparation. But no doubt I'll have some questions along the way. I'm looking forward to getting that turret press set up :)

:) Well that's all I know! I was thankful to have all these molds handed down to me from my dad and grandfather. Only one or two aluminum ones in the lot!
Long ago it was said what if they take our bollits away? So grandpa started buying molds.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews