JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20rd Drum, new parts : trigger group, grip, reciever back end, home made trigger guard, gas piston, gas puck, muzzle brake, tri-rail forend... and a powdercoat in semigloss tan.

My bullpup HS-10B with light/laser combo.

View attachment 196665

9ab0d553.jpg

1-1-11007.jpg

1-1-11005.jpg

I think a picture says it all on this thread...

My HD shotty...

- 618FA forened with Malkoff LED insert
- Wilson +1
- Trit bead
- vang safety
- vang follower
- speedfeed IV-s
- $200.00 stamp
- king's breacher brake (no muzzle flash at night)
- 2pt sling

bold = must haves

I think Sawz has me beat! (super nice two tone paint on that Saiga, by the way)
But > here's my other shotgun...

Alliance Armament 'birdcage' forend, and 30rd drum. Ace reviever block and DPH stock. ATN night scope.

The Polychoke is the best muzzle attachment for the Saiga 12 IMHO. It can very quickly change it from a long range scatter gun to a close quarters SD weapon. Its so easy to change your choke to meet your needs with a quick twist by hand. Greg from Carolina Shooters Supply even has a new Polychoke with a radical door breacher spiked look, and one that I wish they had when I did my build, that looks like a flash hider. His prices are good and you will not find anyone who ships faster. His standard shipping almost beats others 2 day air. Highly recommended Madwulf:s0155:
Here's his link
<broken link removed>

Heres mine and I'll X2 on Greg, I'm not even sure how it's physically possible to ship something that fast but he does it. Almost like the guy ships it before you order it.

Heres mine and I'll X2 on Greg, I'm not even sure how it's physically possible to ship something that fast but he does it. Almost like the guy ships it before you order it.

I'm going to be looking into it. Thanks for the heads-up. I've been modifiying Saigas for over six years now. I don't make anything - other than my own trigger guard on two occasions. I have bought and had virtually every other Saiga12 after market part made in my hands though. The Polychoke is one of the fiew things I have not yet experienced.

HS-10B Police Fighting Shotgun made by High Standard back in the 70's and early 80's . I added the rail on the top where a carrying handle/rear sight used to be. Its cool and all but it is a bit finicky about ammo and very awkward to reload. Its great in the home defense role as you can hold and fire it with one hand if necessary. I think the light/laser combo is ideal for the home defense shotgun as it gives you target illumination and the laser is a great way to know where your pellets will hit while still being able to focus on what the threat is doing. I didn't use to be but I'm kind of a laser fanboy now... :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top