JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't read anything about taking our guns from us. Just pissing away money to increase enforcement of ineffective laws that already exist. Researching things we already know the truth about. Won't do a damn bit of good.

Obongo has been good for us

Sometimes you need icky tasting medicine to cure a disease.. apathy and sloth in this case

Just because he hasn't done it yet means nothing. Remember how the Obwan apologists were saying he wouldn't do anything about taking gun rights away and now look what he's doing. The complete removal of all guns from public ownership is his goal so when he appoints himself King there won't be anything we can do about it.

Once the gov has funding then they can write regulation without congress to stop them. Just look at obammycare 90K pages of regulation so far from a 2700 page law with no oversight from congress. I still believe they get this " small common sense" leftard BS done then obammacare will be where it really gets infringed without congress.

Just because he hasn't done it yet means nothing. Remember how the Obwan apologists were saying he wouldn't do anything about taking gun rights away and now look what he's doing. The complete removal of all guns from public ownership is his goal so when he appoints himself King there won't be anything we can do about it.

I can only imagine what the colonists in 1775 would say to that defeatist talk. If we lack the courage to use them for their intended purpose then we deserve slavery

I can only imagine what the colonists in 1775 would say to that defeatist talk. If we lack the courage to use them for their intended purpose then we deserve slavery

I agree. Too bad they didn't have an internet or they may have sounded like a bunch of us. Wasn't there only about 15% of the actual population that took up arms, at least in the beginning. The rest floated around in the middle until they were forced to do something. Maybe not much has changed.

Maybe 0 will use some of the money to fully fund NICS (even if I don't like background checks). Biden said they didn't have the time or money to prosecute the thousands of felons who were rejected so they only did 44. They might even double the number. Or maybe they could fund a Fedral probe of Chicago to determine why the don't fully prosecute gun crimes. What they do now is about 9% I think I read. I know I'm being silly. No way 0 would do anything to hurt the people who vote for him and his friends on the Left. :)
Butch

It won't take very many of us to stop their plan cold. They know this and in fact are running scared, hence these frantic, insane 11th hour attempts to disarm us

This going after the 44 with no time or money is total BS they waste more money than it would take to go after. It plain and simple why arrest voters for the leftard party. Thats the real reason they don't want the death penalty it would be killing there voters. You make them felon and the are not suppost to be able to vote so they say.

Obongo has been good for us

Sometimes you need icky tasting medicine to cure a disease.. apathy and sloth in this case

I hate to say it, but we're a LONG way from any sort of cure. If the country was truly tired of our government, and apathy and sloth were no longer president, we'd have another revolution already

iusmc2002 I hate to say it, but we're a LONG way from any sort of cure. If the country was truly tired of our government, and apathy and sloth were no longer president, we'd have another revolution already

It's going to happen.. just be ready, my friend. Now let me ask you something. You were USMC.. were you taught to go off like Rambo (alone) on your enemies or were the missions planned for effect? You see, timing and fighting at the right time are deep keys to victory. It's not yet time, we need to be the good guys who win the minds and hearts of our people in this battle

It amuses me that y'all thing obuma is in charge of all this.
He's just another puppet folks.
he's just saying what his handlers tell him to.
Y'all really think TPTB ,you know all them old,rich,white men? ,wanted a black man as president?
He's just there to bring in those who hate old,rich, white guys.
Nothing more.He would never be anything if they hadn't groomed him for this job.
Just to bring in the fringes.The ones who don't trust...........

old,rich,white guys

My point is you don't need to focus on obumer,you need to focus on who's behind all this

It amuses me that y'all thing obuma is in charge of all this.
He's just another puppet folks.
he's just saying what his handlers tell him to.
Y'all really think TPTB ,you know all them old,rich,white men? ,wanted a black man as president?
He's just there to bring in those who hate old,rich, white guys.
Nothing more.He would never be anything if they hadn't groomed him for this job.
Just to bring in the fringes.The ones who don't trust...........

old,rich,white guys

My point is you don't need to focus on obumer,you need to focus on who's behind all this

^^^THIS^^^

Please look for the "man" behind the curtain.

He's a little, greedy funny looking man called an international bankster.They were the puppet masters behind King George in 1775, as well

The golden rule.. he who has the gold makes the rules

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads