JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have confirmed this bug and we are looking into a fix.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Apple macOS
Browser
Apple Safari
Reactions
So I've noticed the "Show Ignored Content" button showing up sporadically. Some threads have it others don't. At first I figured it was not present on threads that don't have ignored content and present on ones that do, but that is not the case. Some threads with Ignored Content do not have the "SIC" button and tonight I found a thread that has the button but doesn't have any ignored content. I hovered over the button and it said "Show ignored content by (an ignored member)" so I clicked the "SIC" button and nothing showed up. Still the same ten posts that were there before, nothing more. The ignored member is in fact on my Ignore list. MacBook Pro using Safari if that might matter.

To help establish parameters of problem--
I have never seen said Show Ignored Content button, and indeed don't have anyone on ignore.

So I've noticed the "Show Ignored Content" button showing up sporadically. Some threads have it others don't. At first I figured it was not present on threads that don't have ignored content and present on ones that do, but that is not the case. Some threads with Ignored Content do not have the "SIC" button and tonight I found a thread that has the button but doesn't have any ignored content. I hovered over the button and it said "Show ignored content by (an ignored member)" so I clicked the "SIC" button and nothing showed up. Still the same ten posts that were there before, nothing more. The ignored member is in fact on my Ignore list. MacBook Pro using Safari if that might matter.

I don't recall ever seeing a user name of "MacBook Pro"....

To help establish parameters of problem--
I have never seen said Show Ignored Content button, and indeed don't have anyone on ignore.
Life's too short not ignore some people, especially on this internet thing. I find that if ignore them at the first sign of stupidity then I can go in peace and they can go in peace as well. Well, they may not go in peace but they could go somewhere. :rolleyes:

Life's too short not ignore some people, especially on this internet thing. I find that if ignore them at the first sign of stupidity then I can go in peace and they can go in peace as well. Well, they may not go in peace but they could go somewhere. :rolleyes:
Actually, life is too short to not mostly ignore most people most of the time.

There's an ignored user named, MacBook Pro?

Please, don't put me on your ignore list! :s0108::s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads