JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Henry did just make a side loading gate ITS just not steel and Idk what calibers its in..but I love this rifle..this is 75 yard open sights

20190514_191924.jpg

So the first picture is 75 yards from a rest with semi buckhorn sights can't complain good accuracy but with my not so perfect eyes I had to really take my time ....
The second picture is at 75 yards without a rest with the ranger Point precision Cloverleaf peep sights I didn't even have to take my time two dial in the sights I just put them to Center and was shooting amazing I highly recommend these sites to anyone with the lever action, Target acquisition was amazing I have no complaints about these definitely worth the money have no worries about reaching out to a hundred yards take down a deer what's the 44 Mag

20190630_123440.jpg 20190630_123432.jpg

I feel the same way I didn't want to put any kind of Red Dot or anything like that on it Ihonestly for mine anyway being 44 mag I don't feel like I need anything more than a peep sight because I'll be shooting Within 150 yards for deer when I'm hunting I feel like the looks ra lot more natural for the gun with these peep sights and trust me when I say they run so good when you're out in the range

One of them:

54EBDC3C-2333-48AA-98D3-05EE73244D0D.jpeg
Sadly, had to send her (.44M) off to the factory for a little tuneup. Glad to have it but sad to see it go in, I was a few owners in and nobody really ever shot it so it appeared and the cycling just wasn't as smooth as the .357.

.44 Mag
IMG_2784.jpeg

once I get em all back I'll have to do a photoshoot.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads