JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Henry did just make a side loading gate ITS just not steel and Idk what calibers its in..but I love this rifle..this is 75 yard open sights

20190514_191924.jpg

So the first picture is 75 yards from a rest with semi buckhorn sights can't complain good accuracy but with my not so perfect eyes I had to really take my time ....
The second picture is at 75 yards without a rest with the ranger Point precision Cloverleaf peep sights I didn't even have to take my time two dial in the sights I just put them to Center and was shooting amazing I highly recommend these sites to anyone with the lever action, Target acquisition was amazing I have no complaints about these definitely worth the money have no worries about reaching out to a hundred yards take down a deer what's the 44 Mag

20190630_123440.jpg 20190630_123432.jpg

I feel the same way I didn't want to put any kind of Red Dot or anything like that on it Ihonestly for mine anyway being 44 mag I don't feel like I need anything more than a peep sight because I'll be shooting Within 150 yards for deer when I'm hunting I feel like the looks ra lot more natural for the gun with these peep sights and trust me when I say they run so good when you're out in the range

One of them:

54EBDC3C-2333-48AA-98D3-05EE73244D0D.jpeg
Sadly, had to send her (.44M) off to the factory for a little tuneup. Glad to have it but sad to see it go in, I was a few owners in and nobody really ever shot it so it appeared and the cycling just wasn't as smooth as the .357.

.44 Mag
IMG_2784.jpeg

once I get em all back I'll have to do a photoshoot.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads