JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From top to bottom 2002 marlin 1895cb 45/70
1973 western auto revelation 30/30 (made by Marlin) No cross bolt safety never fired
1994 Marlin 336 topped with a Weaver k 2.5
:)

IMG_0327.JPG

You guys did it right, made sure to get them with the side loading gate! Nothing like a smooth lever action! ;)
I have a couple of the Centerfire Marlins that load like a .22 Rimfire. They're in the .32 H&R Magnum and they go nicely with the Ruger Vaquero(actually a Fixed Sighted Single-6) I have in that caliber! They make Shooting Rabbits and Squirrels a great game.:);):D

leveraction2.jpg ] Marlin 375 JM (.375 Winchester) and Henry Goldenboy. I get to shoot the Marlin again after they started making ammo for it again ($50/box). (sorry, got it in twice, this is a better pic)

Last Edited:
This reminds me of the LOUDER WITH CROWDER VIDEO ON YOU TUBE .comon sense gun control man on the street lol . Hilarious when he talks about the leaver action

I am very fortunate to live on property as i can shoot right off my deck. That being said it does have its drawbacks 30/30 45/70 are not cheap rounds even though i reload

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top