JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you ship them the whole gun or did you remove barrel and ship just the barrel. I have a local outfit I trust (Benchmark barrels) to do the threading but they are not comfortable with removing a barrel and re-installing on a lever gun.

Just sent the barreled action. He fixtures it up and cuts with the barrel attached to the receiver. It was painless other than the damned reassembly. Those levers arent a lot of fun to put back together.

Good to know! I have had a couple of mine stripped down most of the way to slick them up anyway, so I probably could remember how they go back together without too many leftover parts :D. That is unless the turnaround time is longer than my memory;).

Plain old Rossi M92 in 45 Colt. ...with Tirant silencer attached. 320 grains at 1000 FPS packs quite a punch

View attachment 497889

I have been thinking about threading my Rossi M92 to take my Gemtech G-45, however I want to get the sight arrangement figured out first. I don't see much clarity of the irons on your Rossi. How is that working for you?

Last Edited:
The model 65 Winchester I bought as a wall hanger is done. [for now]
It was hard to leave some of the damage in the wood. But that's the look.

Internally this rifle is almost new. With a bright bore and almost no wear to the action.
It was just stored poorly.

If I had a large, cheep supply of 25-20 ammo. I'd run another 10,000 rounds through it.

A 65 is basically a 92 with a pistol grip, shotgun butt plate, factory trigger job [These were varmint guns]. And a few other goodies.
Only about 7600 were made. And only about 1,350 in 25-20 [18%].

More about it in this thread. Refinishing BSA Martini Intl MkII stock....

Last Edited:
The model 65 Winchester I bought as a wall hanger is done. [for now]
It was hard to leave some of the damage in the wood. But that's the look.

Internally this rifle is almost new inside. With a bright bore and almost no wear to the action.
It was just stored poorly.

If I had a large, cheep supply of 25-20 ammo. I'd run another 10,000 rounds through it.

A 65 is basically a 92 with a pistol grip, shotgun butt plate, factory trigger job [These were varmint guns]. And a few other goodies.
Only about 7600 were made. And only about 1,350 in 25-20 [18%].

View attachment 498461 View attachment 498462 View attachment 498463 View attachment 498464

Damn you Medic! You always have the cool ones. I would love to see your whole collection. :confused:

Please, excuse the new school stuff. Finally got my hands on this 30-30 after 6 months of trying to arrange a meetup with a busy (and patient when for when I was busy too) seller. Can't wait to get out and shoot her!

20180916_163006.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews