Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Show and tell Lever actions

Reactions
So the first picture is 75 yards from a rest with semi buckhorn sights can't complain good accuracy but with my not so perfect eyes I had to really take my time ....
The second picture is at 75 yards without a rest with the ranger Point precision Cloverleaf peep sights I didn't even have to take my time two dial in the sights I just put them to Center and was shooting amazing I highly recommend these sites to anyone with the lever action, Target acquisition was amazing I have no complaints about these definitely worth the money have no worries about reaching out to a hundred yards take down a deer what's the 44 Mag

20190630_123440.jpg
20190630_123432.jpg

Reactions
I feel the same way I didn't want to put any kind of Red Dot or anything like that on it Ihonestly for mine anyway being 44 mag I don't feel like I need anything more than a peep sight because I'll be shooting Within 150 yards for deer when I'm hunting I feel like the looks ra lot more natural for the gun with these peep sights and trust me when I say they run so good when you're out in the range

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect