JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am really on the fence about this decision. I keep going back and forth. Each time I think I have made up my mind I change it again.

What I am trying to decide is whether or not to sell my H&K P2000SK (.357sig) and pick up a new Kahr PM45.

The only reason I am even considering this switch is because I have both the Glock 32 and Glock 33 in .357sig as well as a .357sig barrel for my Sig P229 Elite. That has me pretty well covered on the .357sig front. The G32 is a good mid-sized gun with a good capacity for light duty use, the G33 is a good compact/light weight gun with a decent capacity for fanny pack carry, and the Sig P229 covers the high capacity heavy duty use side of the issue.

I am thinking I would also be more likely to carry the Kahr PM45.

Opinions?

I'm a true believer in the nitro carburized process that H&K puts their steel through. I think between those two, choose for size, because the p2000SK really isn't in the same league as the Kahr. By comparison you know that the p2000SK is "much" larger. For me, I can deal with the extra size, and I am not a flabby guy than can hide it, nor do I typically wear baggy clothes, either.

So, what you're saying is, if I am a flabby guy that wears baggy clothes I should be able to conceal my AR? That's great!!! :s0114::s0112::s0155:

It's easier to conceal items under your clothing if you're larger, or wear baggy clothes. I don't understand how this is funny. Do you not agree? If you're going to mock my post, tell me why you disagree.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top