JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Big thanks to and even bigger surprise to those who stopped to help me and my wife when I had a flat tire across from the Tacoma Dome on I-5.

While a police car and two tow trucks rolled by several commuters pulled over to offer help. Initially I declined. I have a neighbor who is still dead from changing a tire on I-5 in Portland.

Long story short. A young guy helped me just as the tow showed up. This is really about people reaching out to help strangers in a dangerous situation in our current environment. I am truly amazed and makes me have to check myself. But thanks again to those drivers in Washington.

Big thanks to and even bigger surprise to those who stopped to help me and my wife when I had a flat tire across from the Tacoma Dome on I-5.

While a police car and two tow trucks rolled by several commuters pulled over to offer help. Initially I declined. I have a neighbor who is still dead from changing a tire on I-5 in Portland.

Long story short. A young guy helped me just as the tow showed up. This is really about people reaching out to help strangers in a dangerous situation in our current environment. I am truly amazed and makes me have to check myself. But thanks again to those drivers in Washington.
Not much sunshine this time of the year, but you just sent a nice beam through. Real good to read good news for a change. THNX . . . . .

Nice to hear several wanted to help. As for the work I spend a lot of time of the freeways to and from work. I would no longer want to work on my car on the shoulder of one any more. I see way too many morons driving down the road at 60 + staring at their damn phone. Get behind someone who at first seems impaired. When you pass them you see the reason they are all over the road is the phone they are looking at.

Nice to hear several wanted to help. As for the work I spend a lot of time of the freeways to and from work. I would no longer want to work on my car on the shoulder of one any more. I see way too many morons driving down the road at 60 + staring at their damn phone. Get behind someone who at first seems impaired. When you pass them you see the reason they are all over the road is the phone they are looking at.
I hear you on that one. At that point it is at least 4 lanes wide near McKinney over pass or something close to that. The tow company's dispatcher was a bit loony and the truck was overdue. I was never sure a truck was coming. There's a spot where the emergency lane opens a bit But you are correct.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top