Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks

Shout out to Washington

nwslopoke

Reactions
Big thanks to and even bigger surprise to those who stopped to help me and my wife when I had a flat tire across from the Tacoma Dome on I-5.

While a police car and two tow trucks rolled by several commuters pulled over to offer help. Initially I declined. I have a neighbor who is still dead from changing a tire on I-5 in Portland.

Long story short. A young guy helped me just as the tow showed up. This is really about people reaching out to help strangers in a dangerous situation in our current environment. I am truly amazed and makes me have to check myself. But thanks again to those drivers in Washington.

Reactions
Big thanks to and even bigger surprise to those who stopped to help me and my wife when I had a flat tire across from the Tacoma Dome on I-5.

While a police car and two tow trucks rolled by several commuters pulled over to offer help. Initially I declined. I have a neighbor who is still dead from changing a tire on I-5 in Portland.

Long story short. A young guy helped me just as the tow showed up. This is really about people reaching out to help strangers in a dangerous situation in our current environment. I am truly amazed and makes me have to check myself. But thanks again to those drivers in Washington.
Not much sunshine this time of the year, but you just sent a nice beam through. Real good to read good news for a change. THNX . . . . .

Alexx1401

Reactions
Nice to hear several wanted to help. As for the work I spend a lot of time of the freeways to and from work. I would no longer want to work on my car on the shoulder of one any more. I see way too many morons driving down the road at 60 + staring at their damn phone. Get behind someone who at first seems impaired. When you pass them you see the reason they are all over the road is the phone they are looking at.

OP
N

nwslopoke

Reactions
Nice to hear several wanted to help. As for the work I spend a lot of time of the freeways to and from work. I would no longer want to work on my car on the shoulder of one any more. I see way too many morons driving down the road at 60 + staring at their damn phone. Get behind someone who at first seems impaired. When you pass them you see the reason they are all over the road is the phone they are looking at.
I hear you on that one. At that point it is at least 4 lanes wide near McKinney over pass or something close to that. The tow company's dispatcher was a bit loony and the truck was overdue. I was never sure a truck was coming. There's a spot where the emergency lane opens a bit But you are correct.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Idaho Arms and Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    Picked up a Ruger revolver last year from there. Works good. Staff listened to what I was looking for and showed alternatives, but didn't try to...
    • Zathras
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    I enjoy this local indoor range, they have lots of fun guns to rent and try out. They also have a gun store if you want to purchase something.
    • wa2020
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS