JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OC Geeks and Games

I don't do this often, but I like supporting unique small businesses and since I am not on Facebook, I figure I can give them a shout out here

My wife and I, plus our extended families Love games, card games and board games mostly. Recently we've been getting into some of the more strategy based games and have found the above shop to be a great resource. It's run by a husband and wife who are very knowledgeable. For my birthday my wife bought me Kingdom Builder and Star Wars X-wing, which is like a very simplified version of Warhammer 40K and you can play it 30-60 minutes.

They host game days for various games, like X-wing, Warhammer and D&D, from beginner to advanced.

Their prices are equal or higher then what you'd find on Amazon, but I am willing to pay a bit more for the local guy and being able to go "hands on" before a purchase is great.

If you're into games or want to get into games it's a great place to start. I have no affiliation with them, just want to see them succeed.

They are in Oregon City, in the same shopping center as Bi-Mart, but over by the Wild Hare and Cricket store.

Edit: this is totally the wrong forum. I am sure a Mod will be along soon enough. Sorry everyone.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads