JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did for a long time stagger in my "mouse guns". Trying to get the best of both out of a less than stellar round. When I was doing it I could not see any difference in POI between the rounds. Of course I was never trying to shoot my .32 at ranges beyond 30 feet. Suspect if I was shooting at 2 or 3 times that with the gun in a solid rest, there may have been slight difference.
In my larger caliber guns I use ball for play and practice. even when shooting at 50 or 75 feet with them I can't seem to see it makes a difference in POI. Sight picture is always the same no matter what ammo I am running through the hand guns.

I've been hearing reports from buddies in San Antonio that Texas has been having some armed home-invasion crews start wearing vests.

Hence my embrace of Mk 262 for AR pistols...

This is far from anything new. It's become common to hear of scum getting caught with body armor for quite a while. Doubt most if any of the smash and grab drug zombies will have it but, do seem to read of a lot of the criminal types using it. Been many "active shooter" stories where the nut was wearing armor to try to get more people before anyone could get him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top