JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to still have some of the guns I bought in the late 80's early 90's... Obscure brand M1 carbines, AK variants, etc Man that stuff was cheap...I used to go and drop a whole paycheck on nothing but guns...Ah the old days.

The Fed created/dumped over $23 trillion in PAPER gold certs last Friday. Then they rushed in to purchase physical gold via their inflationary printing press. Silver follows gold so all they had to do is print gold certs via their minion banks (JPM) and silver declines also.

All of this is so they can hoard gold/silver because their member banks are failing. Pricing for physical all based on a ponzi scam that they control for now.

Buy physical precious metals are these prices. If you are in it for the long haul you can't go wrong. Emulate what the banksters are doing as they are telling you to sell. Do the opposite. Just know that what the price of gold or silver is has never had anything to do with real supply and demand (since the private Fed took control of the nation's money supply 100 years ago). Our financial masters LOVE dates and symbolism, so the 100 year mark has a lot to do with this activity, count on it.

People are buying physical PMs, all they can get; but the price is going down, down, down. The reason for that is criminal manipulation via their Ponzi.

It is fascinating that in this day and age trillion-dollar scams are running right before the eyes of the public. The worst being the investment banks under the Fed with their wreckless 600+ trillion dollar leveraged gambling binge that will collapse the entire house of cards.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/

The Fed created/dumped over $23 trillion in PAPER gold certs last Friday. Then they rushed in to purchase physical gold via their inflationary printing press. Silver follows gold so all they had to do is print gold certs via their minion banks (JPM) and silver declines also.

All of this is so they can hoard gold/silver because their member banks are failing. Pricing for physical all based on a ponzi scam that they control for now.

Buy physical precious metals are these prices. If you are in it for the long haul you can't go wrong. Emulate what the banksters are doing as they are telling you to sell. Do the opposite. Just know that what the price of gold or silver is has never had anything to do with real supply and demand.

People are buying physical PMs, all they can get; but the price is going down, down, down. The reason for that is criminal manipulation via their Ponzi.

There is no silver to be had at the bullion dealers.
Coin Cottage is perpetually sold out.

I go in daily and might get a couple ozs that some other person brought in and sold minutes earlier.

Silver cost to produce seems to be running ~$24/ounce so should I invest more in guns or silver? I love both.

I agree with having a supply of both but only if you have enough long term food for you and your extended group to last at least 6 months. Read the posts here on the board so you know how much food that is. A couple of 6 gallon buckets of meals will not last you and you can not eat silver or bullets. IMHO you will not be able to trade silver or bullets for food in a SHTF situation. Anyone having enough "extra" food to be able to trade will more likely than not have a good supply of both silver and lead. Just food for thought.

I'm doing the following, as far as investments

Long term food storage

Quality guns and accessories

Reloading components and ammo as available

Tooling for my new biz

Silver may not have seen the bottom yet and you can't eat it or defend yourself with it. If you do buy, check out kitco.com

Avoid gimmick and bullion items.. silver pre 1964 US coins and sealed minted Canadian and US coins are your best bet.. easier to trust in as a barter item

Yep! - broken record here, but silver/gold is for one thing only. A replacement for backed-by-nothing fiat dollars. Not a priority over food or other items.

Plus I know silver is in very thin supply and probably a great deal right now, however - another broken record - supply/demand does NOT control the price of silver, the manipulators do.

I am picking up more silver at these prices; .999 1/2 ounce rounds.

I also agree with Blitzkrieg that pre-64 'junk' silver coins are a fantastic route to go. At/near melt and great for barter/sales down the road. Not worth counterfeiting, at least not yet. Test any silver bars you buy - testing kits on Ebay are only $5.

As I bragged about a year ago I bought a bucket full at a garage sale :).

There is something about holding a heavy, solid silver coin in your hand. Love it. I used to carry one on me all the time with a Zimbabwean 100 trillion dollar bill for the 'this is money, this is not' conversations.

Blitzkrieg - I envy you and your toys, especially the thermal optic. If an LS64 or a Thor 1x was only 1/2 the price I'd have one already. The best SHTF tool around plus the ultimate toy - the best of both worlds.

Yeah, the Marsstar NV is a real treat. It's not thermal but that is coming soon. I once was a retailer of US manufactured NV (Litton) and I already knew how nice Gen 3 is. In fact it's massive overkill in most conventional urban situations. It will shine in the coming collapse. It's going on a tricked out, Designated Marksman PTR 91 heavy barrel. That gun has two other claw optics ready to go, a Leupold 3 x 9 scope and an Eotech BDC AA battery holo. Something for every occasion, all AA battery compatible

Today we got in Four Sevens Quark 8 mode single AA battery flashlights.. Amazon has them for $53 and you can program them for two options at a time.. so far I love them. Put ours on max power and strobe. I nearly blinded myself demo-ing them to my lady with the mirrored hutch in front of me

The pre 64 coins are great if you get mixed bags of dimes, nickels and quarters, because it's easier to weigh out an exact transaction, even if the main deal was for modern minted silver coins. I would recommend a good digital reloading scale and calibration weights so you can prove you're honest

Hope you got a screamin' deal on that bucket, Burt

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top