JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This link explains it all. How talking heads like Trump are spewing forth lies. Our real enemies are right here at home. The banksters at the Federal Reserve, not some country that has been boosted up by them since the 70s.

<broken link removed>

That link is full of tin-foil hat type conjuncture. These FTZs have been around since the 1930s. Granted there has been a huge increase in them. They are also under the control of the US Customs. I would not be worried about Donald Trump. It is the likes of George Soros and Goldman and Sachs that you need to worry about as well as other international "capitalists". In my opinion they do strive for one world government, but it is not even that they despise what this nation stands for. These guys want as much control as possible and as little opposition and roadblocks to their deals as possible. With all these pesky sovereign nations littering the planet there is a huge expense and difficulty for them to do business and be the global master they fancy themselves as. Now. if there was just one global government with one set of laws, then that would make their business deals so much easier. There would be a much smaller set of whore politician to buy and bribe.
You have to remember that when you examine the motives of these people it is always about money.

It was Japanese Admiral Yamamoto who said that it would be impossible to ever invade the American mainland because there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

In the case of long range nuclear war, we have this one trump card:

At any given moment there are several dozen nuclear powered US submarines deployed around the world, and not even we ourselves know exactly where they are. The nuclear warheads carried on board these boats are pre-targeted and are enough to take out every major city in the world a few times over. A nuclear launch against the US would trigger an immediate response from these submarines.

Our carrier groups are for show and for swatting flies like Sadam Hussein. It's our FBM submarines that are our life insurance policy.

Dunno if you should be worried - but I sure am. China is pretty much moving in to the US in a big way. They are buying up oil leases in Texas, and .gov is setting up "Free Trade Zones" in all 50 states for them. The one the furthest along seems to be Boise. Idaho had to change their state constitution to set this up. All hush hush and quiet like. These FTZ's are to be considered foreign soil, and the chinese will set up self sufficient cities within them, bring in their own people to perform whatever jobs are created. The stated purpose of these FTZ's is to allow the Communist Chinese to bring in parts, and assemble goods for distribution in the US - what the real reason would be, I can only guess. I don't have the links here at work, but a quick web search should bring up more info on this for you. I know, don't believe everything you read on the web, but if this is true, it looks very very bad to me. I read a post on Wide Awake News this morning from one of the gun lobbies that ties this in to colonization and gun confiscation.

And while I'm at it... Having the Communist Chinese flag centered between and above two flags of the United States of America behind BHO during the communist dictators visit to DC really rubs me the wrong way.

Here ya go - found the link...

<broken link removed>

In my opinion this is alarmist BS. There is no way in heck any transfer of US territory within the continental US to a foreign power would happen. Period

It was Japanese Admiral Yamamoto who said that it would be impossible to ever invade the American mainland because there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Unfortunatly there was no evidence found that this was an actual statement made by a Japanese (or any other) General. The idea is still there though.

Unfortunatly there was no evidence found that this was an actual statement made by a Japanese (or any other) General. The idea is still there though.

Amazing enough a very similar statement was made by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals as they ruled in favor of the 2nd amendment.
I don't remember the case, but it was within the last 4 years and because of the left tilt of the court, this statement really stuck in my mind.

Here's what Snopes has to say about a treaty that cancels the 2nd Amendment:

snopes.com: Small Arms Treaty

First of all, any US law would be unconstitutional. Second, the US Constitution takes precedence over treaties. Third, Congress must ratify all treaties. At most such a treaty could regulate only international trade, not trade within the US.

China is the up and coming super power. We can probably expect them to hold for the next 100 years or so the position the US is now relinquishing.

Agree. They will become the world's financial center for this century. The last century belonged to the USA. The century before that to Britain. Nobody retains #1 forever. Cycles are incredibly interesting, and so predictable.

Agree. They will become the world's financial center for this century. The last century belonged to the USA. The century before that to Britain. Nobody retains #1 forever. Cycles are incredibly interesting, and so predictable.

They will not, not unless they change to a capitalist system. Under their totalitarian government they will not be comparative nor innovative.

^

Meh. I came out of the Hong Kong education system (which according to that site is ranked #1) and it's not nearly as effective at teaching actual academic skills as the test results indicate.

That said, the US public education system is completely awful government garbage.

Right now I think we ought to be more concerned about Egypt.

Why, because the Egyptian people are finally overthrowing a dictator that the US stupidly supported for 30 years? At least the new government (and no I don't care if they are religous nutjobs) won't cost the US taxpayers more than $2 billion a year in "foreign aid". Correspondingly we can stop "aiding" Israel too. We win.

Amazing enough a very similar statement was made by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals as they ruled in favor of the 2nd amendment.
I don't remember the case, but it was within the last 4 years and because of the left tilt of the court, this statement really stuck in my mind.

If Yamamoto didn't say it, he should have because it's true.

If Yamamoto didn't say it, he should have because it's true.

It is true, especially in the Southern, many Midwestern and Western states. In many places there are people with enough firearms to equip their block, in others the only people with firearms are the government, the chosen few (those that the local authorities deemed worthy) and the criminal element. I do not see the criminal fighting to protect the others, so those areas would be screwed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top