JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blue helmets wouldn't stand a chance on American soil.

Thankfully there are military officials and servicemen that wouldn't think twice about upholding the Constitution, America over the so called commander in chief.

Despite crap holes like New York, Chicago, San Fran, LA, we would have Sheriffs across the country in addition to citizens fighting back.

And anyone that says citizens are too comfortable to actually do anything... just wait and see, amazing what people do with the right motivation.

Did anybody besides me notice the photo "man on a gun range is somebody in a gun show sighting an empty AR? This is why these fools figuratively shoot themselves in the foot because they don't pay any attention to truth and facts.
Blue helmets in US, who is going to defend them US troops... Don't see it realistically possible. I think even some dems would break with the president if he was for this. It would be nice if he tried it because it might get him impeached. Remember its gotta be a unanimous UN Security Council vote to intervene with troops if I recall correctly. Not saying the idiots wouldn't try. But a lot less people are killed with guns in this country than African civil wars, Syria, etc. etc. Gimme a break.
Has anyone bought Piers Morgan his plane ticket home yet
Brutus Out

The British Banking Oligarchs are our real enemies but they bombard us with so many constant fake enemies via their media that we'll never do the math and figure that out. Of course they would never tolerate guns near them, people might someday rise up.

Many someday Americans will go over and finish what was undone in 1776 and rid the world of these elite parasites. Doubtful though.

2531 school 11 area Camp Pendleton. Life expectency of a radioman in a firefight? 34 seconds.

You are correct.
Yeah, I knew it was somewhere in there. That was one of my MOS's.
Field Radio Operator. 7th comm.
Angr9 pack & MK83 mobile.
I never liked to think much about being a primary target. The PRC10 was a lot less conspicious. Easier on the back too.
These guys now with their tiny satcoms dont know lucky they are.
But... they do carry a lot more armour than was available then.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top