JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im glad they know.

That will make those.....people... think twice before coming to my house.

jack-booted-thugs.jpg
I'm sure it will. It might get rid of that nasty courtesy knock though.

I would tell them exactly how many guns I have....but there was that nasty boating accident last summer while hunting....I managed to save myself and the beer...but all my guns were lost.

I just dropped in to add my extreme displeasure with 99% of the politicians who have been in office since I was born.. and that's been a while. They are bought and paid for, and if that does not work then the "powers that be" can just have them offed, as JFK discovered, or jailed as Jim Traficant experienced. Few have the courage to stand up to that

Does anyone really believe the totalitarian "patriot" act will be allowed to completely expire?

I have believed for many years that the time for the final box of freedom is here. The question is will the American male put down the remote control and do something before it's too late? Our ancestors did. I don't really want an answer here but IMO everyone should go look in the mirror and see if you like what's there..

snip..

Does anyone really believe the totalitarian "patriot" act will be allowed to completely expire?

snip..
Hey Blitz..
Rep Herrera/Buetler called last week and invited me to a telephone "town hall"..I asked the Rep. why she voted to extend the Patriot act. She replied "So we can examine the bill better" and then cut me to "listen only mode" She must've known that I was fixin' to rebut with " You could examine a dead bill just as well".

It seems anymore that they'll say anything to get elected and do anything that their masters ask of them...

jack-booted-thugs.jpg
I'm sure it will. It might get rid of that nasty courtesy knock though.

I dont break the law at all-anyone entering is obviously a bad guy with nefarious intentions. The police have my number and know who I am. Im a mere phone call away.

Upon entry the fatal funnel will be a real bubblegum for any aggressors. I almost feel sorry for ANY bad guy entering my home. Almost.

Common sense says it doesn't matter because you are allways considered as armed by the police at every encounter.

jj

sure, they have a list of what I've bought through FFL's. If they are silly enough to think those are ALL I have, well, that's their problem. Maybe I should get smart enough to keep the "listed" ones in one place, and the "clean" ones somewhere else. Of course, since it is perfectly legal to sell the "listed" ones face to face within Washington, how can they be sure I still have ALL of them? Exactly.... so, several of the "listed" guns will be stored in the same places as tne "clean" ones..... if its not in the "listed" guns place, uhm, well, ossifer, Ah reckin Ah dun SOLE thet 'un.... cain't say gezackly ta HOOO, cuz Ah cain't raht sa gud..... dint get is nayme.... but 'e's a raht naiss feller.... yessir

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top