JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Btw I have alot of Federal Premium Sierra King Match .308 and some other random federal .308 that I want to trade for some decent AR optics if anyone knows anyone

What's your criteria for decent AR optics And what is your intended use for the AR in question. I'm not in the market for more ammo, but I could give you recommendations for optics based on the desired qualities.

What's your criteria for decent AR optics And what is your intended use for the AR in question. I'm not in the market for more ammo, but I could give you recommendations for optics based on the desired qualities.
Something for an 11.5 pistol with folding brace and a guy with bad eyes and astigmatism.

I have a 1-6 raptor I just bought on here. Should be getting here tomorrow. But it's for my 18in

Unless I find something bigger for the 18in

Something for an 11.5 pistol with folding brace and a guy with bad eyes and astigmatism.

I have a 1-6 raptor I just bought on here. Should be getting here tomorrow. But it's for my 18in

Unless I find something bigger for the 18in

Cool, good info to work with. You could force a 1x6 on there also, I have an 11.5 that I put a 1x6 on and it doesn't seem out of place. I enjoy it. The primary arms 1x6 second focal plane 30mm option is very high value oriented for what it can do.

Another option would be a prism optic. Again, primary arms has a cyclops 1x prism optic for $240. They have other prism magnified options, 3x and 5x. The 1x would operate similar to a red dot, but fix the astigmatism issue since it is an etched reticle.

I put the 1x prism optic on an AK, when I first got it, I didn't like it, reticle seemed too small compared to the traditional cross hairs, but it grew on me and really appreciate it now as a red dot alternative at 1x. I'd buy more if I wanted 1x sights and not red dots.

I'd look online at the 1x cyclops offering and see if that fits the role.

Cool, good info to work with. You could force a 1x6 on there also, I have an 11.5 that I put a 1x6 on and it doesn't seem out of place. I enjoy it. The primary arms 1x6 second focal plane 30mm option is very high value oriented for what it can do.

Another option would be a prism optic. Again, primary arms has a cyclops 1x prism optic for $240. They have other prism magnified options, 3x and 5x. The 1x would operate similar to a red dot, but fix the astigmatism issue since it is an etched reticle.

I put the 1x prism optic on an AK, when I first got it, I didn't like it, reticle seemed too small compared to the traditional cross hairs, but it grew on me and really appreciate it now as a red dot alternative at 1x. I'd buy more if I wanted 1x sights and not red dots.

I'd look online at the 1x cyclops offering and see if that fits the role.
I just sold a 1-6 accs sfp and got the raptor ffp for the dot effect at 1x. I'm sticking with ffp scopes only now

The .308 was meh. I have a 6.5 Grendal build that handles the distance;)
I'm not a "Revolver Guy" either. But my lady loves them. So I got rid of one for another.

Interesting...When I bought the Trooper .357, in the case beside it was its little brother. (But not little). Same gun, 6" barrel, and .22 long rifle chambering.

Girlfriend needed to learn to shoot handguns.

I bought 'em both. The massive gun in the diminutive chambering was just the ticket for teaching handgun shooting with confidence in accuracy.
Now look for one of those!.

Interesting...When I bought the Trooper .357, in the case beside it was its little brother. (But not little). Same gun, 6" barrel, and .22 long rifle chambering.

I bought 'em both. The massive gun in the diminutive chambering was just the ticket for teaching handgun shooting with confidence in accuracy.
That's a really really good idea thank you

Needle in a haystack?

So what happened? Did the trade go through.

(One point about the Trooper...it's got the same internals as the Colt Python, just not any of the bling and Royal Blue bluing. I'd say DO IT NOW.)

Nay, no!
The 300 rounds of ammo are probably worth $400.00. the rifle is easily $700.
"New-in-the-box" means factory fired only. "Mint" means used or akin to Like-new-in-the-box, but both denote used. Buyer beware too: most sellers under report ammo consumed.

Its an $800-$900 revolver at best. Perhaps in your excitement to make a deal the seller is capitalizing on that?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top