JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's an Armslist ad! Be very weary about ANY dealings on Armslist. A bunch of scammers!!!

Do internet searches for that picture. If it shows up in multiple places, it could be a scam. Make them take a recent photo with something of your choice in the picture. (I usually ask to put a nickel on tails next to the trigger guard. If they have the pistol, it won't be a problem for them).

Be cautious!

:s0131:
It's a face to face meeting. Guys name is Dave. We have talked a few times to come to this deal...

I'm down here in AZ during the winter months. Face to face guns trades or sales are legal. If he wanted to rob me....very very bad idea. I'm armed, my girlfriend is armed, and I have a 120lb wolf hybrid that doesn't like anyone near me. He tolerates the girlfriend:D

Oh man! I agree ! I wish we would have know this was not a 'local' deal.

Halt any further proceedings unless you can meet with the owner and see the gun !
It's a ftf trade. We are both here in AZ. I live in Raymond WA in the spring/summer

I like the old Colts, have a couple myself - but I think Trooper Mk III is nothing special to warrant $1200 value, except as perceived collector item. I guess I object to anything colt demanding a premium. Even Pythons. And a Trooper Mk III is no Python. just my two cents.

It's a face to face meeting. Guys name is Dave. We have talked a few times to come to this deal...

I'm down here in AZ during the winter months. Face to face guns trades or sales are legal. If he wanted to rob me....very very bad idea. I'm armed, my girlfriend is armed, and I have a 120lb wolf hybrid that doesn't like anyone near me. He tolerates the girlfriend:D
You need to post a picture of that wolf hybrid, always like seeing canine pictures :D

IMG_20201031_175946053.jpg

I like the old Colts, have a couple myself - but I think Trooper Mk III is nothing special to warrant $1200 value, except as perceived collector item. I guess I object to anything colt demanding a premium. Even Pythons. And a Trooper Mk III is no Python. just my two cents.
But the market doesn't seem to agree.
Personally I could give a sh!t about a Remington 700, although the OP's looked like a nice gun.
And it's a good thing to avoid folks acting weird when dealing with guns. Even though I liked the Trooper III I had, I think very highly of the 686, especially the 686+.
So, @WTC , where's the pics?

But the market doesn't seem to agree.
Personally I could give a sh!t about a Remington 700, although the OP's looked like a nice gun.
And it's a good thing to avoid folks acting weird when dealing with guns. Even though I liked the Trooper III I had, I think very highly of the 686, especially the 686+.
So, @WTC , where's the pics?
Resized952020112395173856.jpg

Do you like revolvers?

Do you like your .308?

I'm not a revolver guy, so this could be an amazing revolver and I really still wouldn't care and I perceive a .308 bolt action as a tool of more practical use. That's just me though, you're the one who has to live with your decision.

Do you like revolvers?

Do you like your .308?

I'm not a revolver guy, so this could be an amazing revolver and I really still wouldn't care and I perceive a .308 bolt action as a tool of more practical use. That's just me though, you're the one who has to live with your decision.
The .308 was meh. I have a 6.5 Grendal build that handles the distance;)
I'm not a "Revolver Guy" either. But my lady loves them. So I got rid of one for another.

Btw I have alot of Federal Premium Sierra King Match .308 and some other random federal .308 that I want to trade for some decent AR optics if anyone knows anyone

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top