JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After talking to many a folk up here, I've come to one conclusion....I'm not going to use my firearm until I, myself, or someone that is in my immediate company is at risk. At that point I'll let go with everything I have, but not a moment sooner.

That being said, I WILL always shoot back. Point a gun at me, I'll shoot back.

Washington Co. Sheriff Dept. are generally some pretty decent folks, they seem to be making an effort to remain part of the community rather than adopting the us vs. them mentality that has become all to prevalent among police forces today.

I had to look that one up, I think this is a different Pat Garrett..

12.jpg

12.jpg

I thought the dude at the Clackamas Mall shooting, did the right thing, by not shooting with innocent by standers behind the shooter. Tough to get it right in the moment, but if you pull the trigger, you will have a judge, jury and prosecutor analyzing that split second for a long time.

I get the same news letter. I was pleased to see that they seem to be supporting concealed carry and are providing good advice to those who do carry. Kudo's to the WA county Sheriffs Department. Did you pick up on the tip to carry extra ammo?

I get the same news letter. I was pleased to see that they seem to be supporting concealed carry and are providing good advice to those who do carry. Kudo's to the WA county Sheriffs Department. Did you pick up on the tip to carry extra ammo?

I agree, the letter is very supportive of concealed carry and self defense, as for the video I think this reply video by The Yankee Marshal is dead on.

"Run, Hide, Fight" Response - YouTube

Former King County (WA) Sherriff Sue Rahr recommended that we buy a gun and learn to use it. I always felt some pride in my Sherriff when I related this to people. That PDF was impressive. I get the feeling that they had someone very carefully research what they could and could not say from a liability perspective, and based on that gave the most pragmatic and useful advice that they could. Very well done. The video is good too, but in my mind a bit overly dramatic.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top