JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tight groups those were shot at @ 30" I have results from 20" - 50" off the ammo I loaded drop me a direct email I will attach others for you to see. New ones are much tighter!

I just got a call saying they're finished with my gun. They ended up replacing the barrel and the front night sight, so apparently there was in fact a problem and it wasn't just me. I can't wait to have this thing back!

I included the CT laser grip adjustment tools in the case when I sent it back, as sort of a subtle hint that if they wanted to adjust them for me, that'd be OK. I wonder if they did it :s0114:

I included the CT laser grip adjustment tools in the case when I sent it back, as sort of a subtle hint that if they wanted to adjust them for me, that'd be OK. I wonder if they did it
I zeroed my CT grips on my 1911 for 12yrds. I found this to be best for me with this pistol.

Here's what I did,

I made sure the iron sights were on at 15yrds.

I took the stock grips off, and removed the grip screw studs and cleaned the threads on the studs and the frame with acetone, then reinstalled the studs with with a drop of blue Loctite (242).

I then installed the CT grips, I firmly tightened the grip screws(NO Loctite) Use only proper fitting driver bits, if I don't have the correct driver bit I will get one or grind my own.

At home I taped a target on the wall and sat at a table and chair 12yds away, I acquired a sight picture with open sights and activated the laser. I adjusted the elevation and windage on the laser until both were on target. Make a note regarding the adjustments, (I lost mine :() clockwise/ counterclockwise moves the dot right, left /up, down.

Make sure that tiny allen wrench is fully inserted in the adjusting screws, a 1/8 turn should make a change in the dot's location on the target. This should get you pretty close, don't forget the adjusting wrench and notes when you go out to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top