JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SAF has a proven track record of winning positive gun lawsuits. If I had money, it would more than likely go to them. Given what's likely to come out of the president's executive order pen, they will need it.

SAF has a proven track record of winning positive gun lawsuits. If I had money, it would more than likely go to them. Given what's likely to come out of the president's executive order pen, they will need it.

That's kinda what I was thinking...I often see articles about SAF winning a 2a case for someone. But I never see NRA or GOA take cases to trial.

I renewed with the NRA (extended it actually) and joined the GOA this am. This all my budget would allow this month. After seeing the positive comments here about the SAF I will join them as soon as funds allow. This is IT folks, if you can scrape together enough to contribute to any or all of these organizations we really need it now!!!!......I am certain the next few months will absolutely be the most critical time for our gun rights that we have ever experienced......JOIN TODAY!!!.......

This is IT folks, if you can scrape together enough to contribute to any or all of these organizations we really need it now!!!!......I am certain the next few months will absolutely be the most critical time for our gun rights that we have ever experienced......JOIN TODAY!!!.......

I couldn't have said it better myself. Well done!

I think; yes. I too am a life member of the NRA, and I think my money is well spent. The Second Amendment does most of the heavy lifting in court cases, and they too deserve all of our support. If Obama gets his way, we will have nothing left but very serious choices to make. The others you mentioned are also deserving in their own right, but there's not enough money to go around.

I have life memberships with the NRA and CCRKBA. Both have strong track records. JPFO does good work to and they are on my list to renew with asap.

The right answer is all of the above! And contact your elected representatives TOO! Regularly.

I belong to NRA, SAF, CCRKBA and GOA.

THe SAF is a most excellent 2nd Amendment group. Well worth belonging& donating to them. THE SAF spearheaded the DC ban lawsuit (not the NRA), they also led the Chicago suit (not the NRA).

I updated or renewed my memberships to: GOA, NRA, SAF, and OFF.

I think we are going to have to put our $ where our mouth is on this one. Heck for the price of a few mags you can join them all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top