JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I drove by a sporting goods store yesterday and they had a big sign saying they had ammo. The guy right before me bought the last 4 boxes of 9mm ammo so I didn't bother to ask the price. However, American Eagle .40 was being sold for $22/50 and .45 was $27/50. How do those prices compare to what you've seen?

It pays to shop around, and avoid paying inflated prices (which I think these are). I've actually been able to increase my stash of ammo since December and really didn't overpay for any of it. I'm not shooting these days as often as I used to, but still....

Just be careful where you buy and pick up a little at a time. Ammo is starting to hit the shelves more often now and even though there is always a limit imposed, if you hit the right places you can find what you need at or near "pre-panic" prices. I usually hit Bi-Mart and WalMart and shop the forum here.

Dpending on how much you have and how much you plan on shooting short term, I would pass. If you need it to shoot now, then buy, but if it is for storage, wait. Prices are coming back down. Just be patient.

im a little pissed at cheaper than dirts screwing people over policy, but midway has some pretty decent prices. west coast armory is the only place near me that has any stock of 9mm and its 16.99 a box for independence. not too horrible.

My local Fred Meyer had a fair amount of .223 today but they wanted 13.99/20. :s0001: This entire ammo thing just really irks me.

Seen that too.....it was the Winchester 20 packs. I just kept walking. They had PMC a couple weeks ago that I picked up for sub-$9 a box of 20. That wasn't bad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top