Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

SHOULD I BUY ANOTHER FIREARM?

AndyinEverson

Reactions
I always like to look for sure...and all buying really takes is money...which brings me back around to just looking....:D
That said...
Buying a gun is fun...always nice to get that one gun that fits that want , need , spot in the safe , the ammo you bought years ago , in a caliber that you didn't have a gun for , etc....:D
Andy

Slobray

Reactions
I'm not, I went on a buying spree up until july and I'm DONE for the foreseeable future.

~
Same here, I'll just be buying more lowers (both 80% and complete), parts, magazines, ammo, components, all the usual stuff, etc............... unless I see a smokin' deal on a nice bolt or lever action.

Ray

Reactions
I’m hoping by the time the Tavor 7 comes out, gets older and comes way down in price, the court had rejected 1639 as unconstitutional.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx

Staff online