JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"They're investigating it as a stand your ground case, and here's why..."

Uhhhh, I think the video shows why LOL. Ida shot dude the second the door swung open. Wouldn't have time to get a knife.

I'm just glad that she is safe and isn't going to be charged. We all know how the cops would prefer you get assaulted/raped/murdered/robbed than to defend yourself.

She did the right thing, protecting her family and home from a scumbag.

I'm just glad that she is safe and isn't going to be charged. We all know how the cops would prefer you get assaulted/raped/murdered/robbed than to defend yourself.

She did the right thing, protecting her family and home from a scumbag.
I have known a LOT of Cops, and currently work with several. I do not know of a single one who "would prefer you get assaulted/raped/murdered/robbed than to defend yourself."
I do know of a LOT of law makers who feel that way and a LOT of voters who keep voting for them

I have known a LOT of Cops, and currently work with several. I do not know of a single one who "would prefer you get assaulted/raped/murdered/robbed than to defend yourself."
I do know of a LOT of law makers who feel that way and a LOT of voters who keep voting for them
Pardon, I misspoke. Yes, it's the law makers and the Left public that I should direct my irritation with.

Last Edited:
Many years ago, my mother called 911 to report that my stepfather was pounding on our back door and yelling (they were divorced). The dispatcher said they would have the police there, as soon as someone was available.

My mother kept a baseball bat behind that door (I clearly remember) and told the dispatcher that if dad comes through that door, that she was going to bash his skull. The dispatcher got REALLY interested, asked mom to "Please don't do that!" and stated that she would have someone there, immediately!

That was my first experience with a "Stand Your Ground" situation...probably before they even had Stand Your Ground laws (in the 70's).

1) "I have known a LOT of Cops, and currently work with several. I do not know of a single one who "would prefer you get assaulted/raped/murdered/robbed than to defend yourself."
I do know of a LOT of law makers who feel that way and a LOT of voters who keep voting for them"
Cops live in the Real World. Shyster politicians don't.

2) "The dispatcher said they would have the police there, as soon as someone was available."
When they give you that crap say "I'm not calling you to save me. I can do that myself. I'm calling you to save them."

Well he really got a lot out of those anger management classes. They showed him how to permanently, and quickly solve his issues with anger. He will no longer ever have to deal with that "I just can't control myself" syndrome. His family can now blame Trump and his death will be listed as Covid.
Wow, they couldn't find a reason to blame the police also? Oh yea, they didn't arrive in time becauce he was black.

It always amazes me when some dobad is yelling something like "Open this door! Ima kill you!"
That's the last thing to say that's going to persuade the folks inside to open the door.
It sure works to support a claim of SD though.

Valid protective order against him, on his way to anger management classes (obviously not effective), behaving as recorded, threatening the habitant with death.

Sounds like baby momma took out the trash, hitting the off switch for the central nervous system. Well done momma, well done. Now you can sleep more soundly that threat has been permanently neutralized.

I do agree with the sentiment that if police had shown up and done what the occupant done, there'd be looting and burning down cities for it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top