JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well he really got a lot out of those anger management classes. They showed him how to permanently, and quickly solve his issues with anger. He will no longer ever have to deal with that "I just can't control myself" syndrome. His family can now blame Trump and his death will be listed as Covid.

After watching this one more time I missed at first the talking head saying this was a "stand your ground case". As in what was the woman inside supposed to do? Run out the back door? Then have this scum chasing her down the street while she waited for a Social worker to come?

The really sad part is if that video had shown Police arrive, after being called by the people in the home, and the scum went at Cops with a knife? Cops would have shot him, then the people in the home who called the Police would run to every camera they could find to condemn the Cops they called for help for killing the unarmed guy. :s0054:

Good for her. Appears she tried to do this the right way by getting a domestic violence injunction, but like social workers, some things just aren't going to work. I'm glad she had the firearm or was proactive enough to know early in the process that she needed one. Waiting for weeks to get a BGC and approval to purchase a self defense tool is going to kill a lot of women at the hands of guys that are going to anger management classes....

After watching this one more time I missed at first the talking head saying this was a "stand your ground case". As in what was the woman inside supposed to do? Run out the back door? Then have this scum chasing her down the street while she waited for a Social worker to come?
Egg-actly. That was the comment I wanted to make after just watching it. The media and the cops don't help by even suggesting it's a stand-your-ground. It's not even castle doctrine. It's flat out, "I have no option except to stop him from killing us." Flat out justifiable homicide/self-defense, full stop.

1) "Sounds like he recieved a Darwin award.
And a much deserved one at that."
With Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds.

2) Perp put on the trailer with 1 shot in the head. Nobody who matters got hurt.
I love a happy ending.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads