JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should gun/ammo companies refuse to sell to NY LEO and govt

• Yes

Votes: 58 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Reactions
Alright let's hear it. NY state is officially pissing on the Constitution and gun owners. Should gun companies refuse to do business with NY state apparatchiks?

Related question, will you support companies that refuse to do business in NY, or boycott companies that continue to do so?

Ceasing business with NY entirely would illustrate their principles.

I would definitely support companies that don't sell to NY law enforcement.

Just like Barrett did to The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia! I would love to see all firearms related manufactures boycot NY government agencies.

I would go out of my way to purchase from any company that boycotted NY COMPLETELY and more than gladly pay twice as much for their product if they did!

I think Springfield, Beretta, Smith & Wesson, etc. should move out of non-gun-friendly states and into states that would offer better business climates, and that recognize their citizens rights without getting ban-happy.

Move out, don't sell to state or other NY agencies. Move to a state that is pro-American. I'd support them.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using <broken link removed>

Interesting concept.. What if gun and ammo companies protest the government by no longer supplying them with arms?? The government would be forced to purchase firearms and ammo overseas for a much higher price. This type of boycott would put a lot of pressure on the government who thinks they have unyielding support of all people.

Of course, if this occurred, a government take over of the firearm companies would most likely happen. The government doesn't play fair when its own necks are on the line.

I can't find the original site but this one explains it. I read that he signed it last year and it goes into affect March 2013.
Here's a piece of it.

The National Defense Resources Preparedness order gives the Executive Branch the power to control and allocate energy, production, transportation, food, and even water resources by decree under the auspices of national defense and national security. The order is not limited to wartime implementation, as one of the order's functions includes the command and control of resources in peacetime determinations.

<broken link removed>

Just like Barrett did to The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia! I would love to see all firearms related manufactures boycot NY government agencies.

I have to ask why people call it the 'people's republik of Kalifornia' when a Republic,like the US of A, is the best form of government,not a democracy as the powers that be want us to become.

As for companies doing business with New York,do you think that any one of them will stop? I'm sure some of them have been doing business with them for decades and have contracts with them.
It would be really nice if we could convince them otherwise. Not like they couldn't sell their wares elsewhere

I forgot to mention that it's considered by some to be the first preemptive peace time martial law signed by a president,

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using <broken link removed>

Manufacturers would never boycott the Gov. It is the Gov contracts that they are all competing for. If anything it would be the other way around, Gov offers manufacturer a contract for arms but only if they quit selling to the general public. Also, the Gov wastes money and would pay twice the amount the public would pay for each firearm.... Oh yeah, I would most certainly support a manufacturer that would move out of Old York and not sell them any arms.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top