JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should FFLs be posting in the Classified section?

• No..The Classifieds are for private party ads by members

Votes: 129 72.5%
  • Yes.. Ads are ads..

Votes: 49 27.5%

• Total voters
I don't use this site to buy guns from ffl's........ I want to do FTF with no paper work,

It won't be to long before ATF makes the FFL'S send in there paper work with all the names and ETC..

i think the ffl should have there own classified as well. every time your week is up and you get your chance to go up top some ffl guy comes along and puts 6 to 10 post and send you down to the next page. even if you let them have only three post they could put 3 different ones a day with 3 or more ffl,s doing that well you see my point just my two cents worth

The thing is the one ffl that does it thinks it is funny and he also thinks it is bringing him more biz... how wrong he is ...like this eve he put more ads up.. whats the deal Mods you run the site so fix it . and yes the need there own page //

i dont really think NWgunguy does anything other than post in the classified section probably doesnt even know we are complaining about what is going on. It would be nice if everyone even non ffls just post multiple guns in one post. Lets be honest most people( at least i do) look at every new post that pops up in the classifieds. So if you have a bunch in 1 post they do get seen. So i say let ffls post in there but a max of 3 active ads at 1 time, force them to multi list in 1 ad.

My point on my last comment here was the fact that the post by NW Gun Guy was offering guns he did not have available to sell and was wanting to take orders for future sales. Things like that just dont seem right in this particular forum. I like the 'good ol'....make a deal and go get it FTF now part. (again just my opinion)

My point on my last comment here was the fact that the post by NW Gun Guy was offering guns he did not have available to sell and was wanting to take orders for future sales. Things like that just dont seem right in this particular forum. I like the 'good ol'....make a deal and go get it FTF now part. (again just my opinion)
If he won't make an immediate cash FTF sale, it should be stated in the ad. $price + background check fees + potential waiting time + your name on a federal list.
Private sellers on here are good about stating when they want a carry permit with their bill of sale. Why can't the ffl's?

Has anybody just looked at the rifle and shotgun AND the handgun ads lately? NW GUN GUY is at it again!!!! Cmon mods, cant you let him know this is not cool?

just got a pm back from nwgunguy and this was the reply "Once a week I Bump my ads........ you can do the same. If they create a section FFL ONLY....... I will use it. Until then...... this is the only way to do it"
so apparently hes just really doesnt care what any of us have to say about this. so i guess joey will be the only one to take care of this for us.

I ASKED to be included in the Vendor's forum from the Beginning....... And as far as availability ..... most of the guns I offer are on Site in less than 3 business days. I make it known that this is the case, and customers are aware of this. Not everyone here is looking to "hide", as if you can, from ATF. If they want to find you they will, and because you are using this forum...they can see your posts and evaluate by IP address if they wish to. As to my Bumps today....... it's been OVER a week since Most of those posts were bumped. If someone is looking for a particular gun they can Search the forum and the posts will come right up. I am following the rules, and if they give me an FFL posting area......I'd gladly use it. To those who support this forum with their hard earned money....I SALUTE YOU. As for those of you who DON'T support this site...... Sorry for upsetting you, but your vote doesn't count for much in my book.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top