JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm lookiing to get a shotshell press so I can load cheaper buck and slug rounds and maybe some smaller shot as well. Basically it will be low round production so I don't need something that cranks out millions of rounds. Just looking for KISS press.

I have a sizemaster, and its working great!!! A friend of mine has the Lee press, which he swears by. I haven't tried it, but for KISS & low cost, it might work well in your situation.

the lee loadall has to be the simplest press out there,and for buck and ball,the shells are easily removed to load the shot in,then continue on.They will last for thousands of rounds,and then some.
downside: hard to change powder and shot amounts,have to empty the hoppers,mec is much more user friendly in that respect.

I have a mec sizemaster, it's worked well for the 100 rounds I've loaded so far. You should be able to find a used mec 600 jr for $50-60 with one or two charge bars and a couple bushings.

the lee loadall has to be the simplest press out there,and for buck and ball,the shells are easily removed to load the shot in,then continue on.They will last for thousands of rounds,and then some.
downside: hard to change powder and shot amounts,have to empty the hoppers,mec is much more user friendly in that respect.

+1
I have had a few and ended up with the load-all. I don't need to load a case every weekend. Just the few "special shells" (Slugs n Buck) or a box here and there. It gets a bad rap from a lot of people. yes its slower and not all metal. but its 40 bucks and it works. Put that extra $$ in a rifle or pistol set up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top