JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I still load my own ,but it's about impossible to find wads anywhere,and shot has shot up again to about 44.00/bag.:(

anyone know of a trap/skeet range in PDX that has a supply of wads and shot,maybe like at a weekend shoot?

I tried Dick's and Fisherman's at Hayden Island,local Bimart has 1 kind of wad,and some shot.

thanks .

Don't know about the PDX area but our local Gun Club has reclaimed shot for less than $20 per bag. Works great for pretty much everything other than serious "Money Shoots".

As for Wads, sounds like time to go "Online". At least they don't weigh much so shipping should be inexpensive.

deadshot,can just anyone come to the club and buy,and is it always availble? and where is the club,I do get north about once a month.
looks like online is the place to go for wads.

deadshot,can just anyone come to the club and buy,and is it always availble? and where is the club,I do get north about once a month.
looks like online is the place to go for wads.

As far as I know, it's "Bring Cash", member or not. Members of the Club get a discount so I'm pretty sure the prices are for the public.

Here's a link to the Club's site: <broken link removed>

Give them a call as their supply is limited to how long it's been since they've "mined" the drop zone.

As far as I know, it's "Bring Cash", member or not. Members of the Club get a discount so I'm pretty sure the prices are for the public.

Here's a link to the Club's site: <broken link removed>

Give them a call as their supply is limited to how long it's been since they've "mined" the drop zone.
They claim to have loading components but i called and they said they only have shotgun components, and that he did not know what they had in stock, rather unhelpfull but would you say its worth it to make a trip to check them out?

They claim to have loading components but i called and they said they only have shotgun components, and that he did not know what they had in stock, rather unhelpfull but would you say its worth it to make a trip to check them out?

Did you actually talk to the Shotgun Range? If you called when the Shotgun Range is closed you talked to the Rifle Rangemaster. He has no idea what's out at the shotgun range.

They don't stock powder but have primers, shot, and wads in stock for Shotgun. The rifle range office stocks some primers and bullets but real limited.

The only thing I buy there is reclaimed shot as it is the only real bargain. Everything else I buy from online sources due to far better pricing and by buying in quantity I spread the hazmat fee out. For my orders it averages about $0.50 per pound of powder or box (1,000) primers. I save a bunch on gas money that I used to burn up chasing down what I needed. No more, it all comes to my door.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top