JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yesterday (Labor Day) my wife and I were home and heard gun shots coming from across the small 4 lane highway. This is not unusual because they often do a little shooting over there which is fine by me. Well, I decided it would be a good time to test out my new Redawk that I swapped out the Hogue monogrips on for the wood panels. Ok, set up my targets get out there and start shooting too.

Pretty soon, there were about 2-3 other areas where gun shots could heard coming from. This all lasted about an hour, maybe hour and a half. This put smiles on both my wifes face and mine. Now, we all live on acreage and I don't know them and they don't know me, maybe I should change that.

But for that small period of time, it seemed things were good and maybe, just maybe "We the People" might be ok.

Mike

It happens around where I live also. A neighbor will start shooting makes me think it's time, then I hear another one. The good days are when the 'neighbor' down the valley exercises his class III license. Not sure exactly how far away he is but there's no mistaking full auto fun reverberating off the valley walls.

Yesterday (Labor Day) my wife and I were home and heard gun shots coming from across the small 4 lane highway. This is not unusual because they often do a little shooting over there which is fine by me. Well, I decided it would be a good time to test out my new Redawk that I swapped out the Hogue monogrips on for the wood panels. Ok, set up my targets get out there and start shooting too.

Pretty soon, there were about 2-3 other areas where gun shots could heard coming from. This all lasted about an hour, maybe hour and a half. This put smiles on both my wifes face and mine. Now, we all live on acreage and I don't know them and they don't know me, maybe I should change that.

But for that small period of time, it seemed things were good and maybe, just maybe "We the People" might be ok.

Mike

I wanna be your neighbor!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews