JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If there was only one gunman or maybe two as long as I had the advantage of surprise I probably would intervene, especially if it meant saving a person's life. BUT if there are multiple gunmen, I'd have to lay low and be on the defense.

I'm not former special forces or tacticool so I doubt I'd be able to successfully engage multiple targets.

...he went to the supermarket to pay a man for the return of his cellphone, which had been stolen the day before.
In my opinion, this was the shooters first mistake. I would have talked to the police before risking facing a dirt bag POS who stole my phone and now is extorting money.

Again, if you weren't there at the beginning of things, how do you know what is going on? Just because the guy on the ground is yelling for help, are you sure he is the victim? Sure he lost the fight, but how do you know he didn't pull a knife, causing the shooter to defend himself?

Excellent point.

I did a FoF scenario at OFA where I was to exit a business and proceed to my car. As soon as I stepped out the door I was faced with two guys rolling on the ground fighting and screaming. One guy was yelling for me to help him, the other guy got up and told me to "get him". By this time I had drawn my handgun. As the scenario continued to play out the guy who got up had maneuvered to my left and essentially pushed me into a corner. The guy on the ground had reached in his pocket but kept yelling for me to come help him as he crawled closer. So now I was basically sandwiched between two guys both of which are screaming for me to shoot the other guy. I managed to get three shots off at VERY close range (arms length) at the guy on the ground as he lunged up at me before I was stabbed.

At the debrief I found that the guy who stabbed me had actually been the guy getting attacked. The attacker had dropped his gun right at the entrance to the business and I had stepped nearly on it. I was so focused on two guys fighting that I never even saw the gun until the very end of the debrief when they pointed it out to me. Moral of the story: when you stumble upon two guys arguing/fighting you have no idea who is who. My mission was to exit the business and get to my car. I didn't accomplish my mission of going home because I took my focus off my business and interjected myself into the business of two other guys.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top