JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So i finally picked up my Benelli Montefeltro Sporting, it's my first 30 inch barrel and so far it's proving longer than anything i have to carry it in (possible exception of a hard case at extreme angle)

What is available in a soft case that will handle the length of this? or am i stuck with some kind of break-down case where it fits everything nicely but with the barrel removed.

Yeah, you start getting into your gun rattling around inside, or just generally having too much room except length, like putting a sock on a premature baby's foot :(

I'm going to assemble it and check the real length, Benelli keep saying it's overall length is 51.5 inches, and frankly i'm starting to think that's not the case.

I've only ever seen break down cases for those sort of shotguns. Every person I've ever seen bring something like that to the club, brings it broken down.

Know anyone that sews?

I have an Allen @ 52" which should fit your needs as it fits my Benelli @51" and Gunmate @51 1/2" both fit my Benilli though the Gunmate is just there, both under 50 bucks, both very serviceable soft cases, you need to measure your over all and look for shot gun cases of that length in your search efforts.

I have an Allen @ 52" which should fit your needs as it fits my Benelli @51" and Gunmate @51 1/2" both fit my Benilli though the Gunmate is just there, both under 50 bucks, both very serviceable soft cases, you need to measure your over all and look for shot gun cases of that length in your search efforts.
Mine measures 1/8 to 1/4 over 52 for some reason, so it's just too much for the Allen 52" cases :(

I've not really seen break-down cases for sale but i have seen them, that might be the option i have to go for :( (yes i think they're pretty classy, i just hate disassembling and re-assembling the gun)

Too long.....

IMG_20210113_170027.jpg

I have a few you're welcome to try and have if they fit. They would actually be compliments of @Meridian7750 .
Lemme check against my Urika 391.
Edit to add : mine's 50" with the choke removed, and has 2" to spare in the case. Not much help to you....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads