JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shotgun camp for me. It is a Jack of all trades master of none weapon and there is no denying this.

Solved your magazine capacity issue BTW. Saiga 12 with 25 round drums.

No way I'd choose a Handgun as my only weapon. A good rifle though... yes I could see that as a good option as well.

I do agree with PP about not wanting to display my defense capabilities but I gotta have a long gun easily accessible. You know the old saying, "A handgun is for fighting your way to your rifle which you shouldn't have put down in the first place" :drink:

From the standpoint of versatility the shotgun wins hands down, just due to different ammo types.
The only area where it loses ground is the conceal-ability.
In a bug-out, if one is carrying slugs, buck and bird shot it becomes a provider and protector that nothing else can match.

the real question is what does SHTF really mean to you? in my mind, its when the economy collapses or an earthquake hits and things get a little more violent everywhere. I don't really plan for the apocalypse/Armageddon to ever come.

in this case, if i had to carry, it'd be a pistol I could conceal. for those who picked shotgun, those are the guys with the rifles are gonna pick off first, and the guys with the rifles are the ones the people with handguns are gonna shoot in the back when they're focused on the guy with the shotgun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top