JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Benelli M2 tactical and a Insight M3X light. I want to mount the light on the bottom of the mag tube and need a mag tube clamp with a bottom 1913 rail.

If you have something... give me a shout. Cash, or have possible trades... 1911 parts, reloading equipment and supplies.

If you know of a mount other than the KZ mounts... and have a linky, that'd be swell too. :D

Thanks for lookin',
C

If you're referring to the Laserlyte 3-rail mount... I saw that a few weeks ago. The price is nice, but the quality of the mounting arrangement leaves me a little cold. There is a <broken link removed> for a few bucks more that has a much more solid looking mounting system.

KZ also has a <broken link removed> for only $20... but it's closer to the Laserlyte in the way it mounts up.

The one <broken link removed> makes may be the best possible choice for my needs.

Thanks for the post kirkcdl,
C

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.