JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an amazing shotgun case. It weighs 15 pounds empty and provides just about the most extreme protective environment for your prized shotgun. I have never seen such a case, made in Waxahachee, TX by Americase., I have the combination but not the keys. The model to me seems to be a "Trap Single" but I might be wrong. Your comparison at their website is your guarantee of proper model. Here is the write-up from their website:
This Americase Premium Series case is designed for a trap single over and under. This case holds one barrel with fore-end off and will accommodate taller stocks up to 6 1/8". The stock compartment includes a grip strap to hold it safely and securely in place. The 2001 case has two areas for tools/storage. The interior is lined with velvet not only for looks but to also protect your equipment. Additionally it comes with two high quality key-lockable latches, and a combination lock that meet airport security requirements. Attributes: Ext Dim: 37' X 9" X 3 1/2" BBL Slot: 35" X 2 5/8" LH Storage: 7 1/8" x 2 7/8" x 2" RH Storage: 4 1/8" x 5 3/4" x 2" Fore-End: 12" x 2 1/2" x 2" Stock Size: 23 7/8" x 6 1/8" x 2"
EMAIL LINK TO A FRIEND
SPECIFICATIONS
SKU: 2001-Blk
Weight: 15 lbs
Interior Dimensions: -
Exterior Dimensions: 37" x 9" x 3-1/2"
Product Line: Premium
For Over/Under Shotguns
Primary Sport: Trap
Number of Shotgun Barrels: 1
Number of Shotgun Receivers: 1
Barrel Height: Standard