JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Extremely bad weather over here today with temps in the 30's, rainy, wind gusts to 40 mph. Was hoping to do some 25 yard bench rest groups and load development, but no point in the wind. It was moving my 25 yard target, so I just stapled some targets to the fence and went to it.

First magazine full using WWB 180gr cheap ammo at 7 yards...

r9IYXtIKRG6tijiutjKetA.jpeg

Not bad except for the couple of flyers that were my fault. 100% function. Did not shoot my Gen 5 G19, so no side by side comparison for recoil, but it felt completely docile. Didn't even notice the recoil and wasn't paying attention, so it was obviously not an issue.

Backed up to 20 yards and shot 5 rounds off-hand...

D2CbkPTTTl6Zr0BFaPE8PA.jpeg

3 3/8" group, which isn't bad for the ammo and conditions.

Did a 5-shot group at 7 yrds using my reloaded 200gr Speer Gold Dots and 4.7gr of 231, which would have been better except for my flyer...

JTz68GLOQU6B-04ERQ8HXg.jpeg

Backed up to 20 yards using the same ammo and got a slightly better 3" group shooting off-hand...

EGc6GFfySPSm0RCuf8r9zQ.jpeg

There is some slight case bulge present, but nothing extreme or that can't be fixed when re-sizing. Primer strikes were normal. Even shooting the hot 200gr loads, the recoil seemed fine.

Pistol performed flawlessly and I really think it will be capable of much better accuracy when I can get some better weather and more chances to concentrate on shooting. Did videos of me shooting and hoping to get those downloaded and edited tonight. Have to go help my daughter get packed up and moved, so was in a bit of a hurry.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top