JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what happened to your P32?
short answer "probably wore itself out being carried daily";

series of odd issues with magazine retainer & ability to even chamber the then designated in owner-manual preferred ammo. Each trip back to factory produced shorter & shorter service period, down to mere days between failure. Serious failure, as inability to chamber OR fire.

The last straw after several months at the factory spa, taking it out of shipping box, under the watchful eyes of the LGS, the magazine first followed by various springs & gizzards fell out on the floor. D.O.N.E. I was. The LGS sympathized & offered $$. Long ago.

The bigger issue was the unsolvable problem with no longer being able to chamber or fire their preferred defense round, IIRC 'silvertip'. This was around 1998ish.

still waiting on the six12 which has been "introduced" at the last 4 shotshows.

I wonder what the longest running vapor-gun is? Something that has been at shotshow for years but not made it to market?

SIX12-Shotgun.jpg

Remington, catering to cosplay enthusiasts everywhere (with their bolt action pistol? WTF)

The bolt-action pistol may be aimed at the metallic silhouette and varmint hunting markets. Those have been around since at least the 1960s with Remington's XP-100. I've been tempted by an original XP-100 for some time, but the new Remingtons are doing nothing for me.

still waiting on the six12 which has been "introduced" at the last 4 shotshows.

I wonder what the longest running vapor-gun is? Something that has been at shotshow for years but not made it to market?

View attachment 530345

Ditto. Neat-O and I'd buy one and go through the NFA hoops for the umpteenth time, but this one appears to be pure vapor.

Beyond that, as to the possibility of unnecessary new rifle cartridges and more plastic handguns ... I can barely contain my excitement. :s0121:

My XP100 for IHMSA was chambered for FL 308. In those days I could actual see the 200 yard targets with iron sights. Very demanding discipline if you're intact enough to master it.

The bolt-action pistol may be aimed at the metallic silhouette and varmint hunting markets. Those have been around since at least the 1960s with Remington's XP-100. I've been tempted by an original XP-100 for some time, but the new Remingtons are doing nothing for me.

Ditto. Neat-O and I'd buy one and go through the NFA hoops for the umpteenth time, but this one appears to be pure vapor.

Beyond that, as to the possibility of unnecessary new rifle cartridges and more plastic handguns ... I can barely contain my excitement. :s0121:
I suppose there is also people who hunt elk with pistols, but it's never at the top of my mind. I would need some wood or at least a more traditional looking stock to consider them like that tho.

My SO thought they were cool, like something a space pirate would have, until I explained the action to her. She has an appreciation for large pistols. ;)

Shot Show...Meh. Now, if there was a HUGE cash of WWI and WWII rifles of wood and steel discovered buried, in 80%+ condition, allowed to be shipped to the U.S to be sold. Well, that would be a turn-on! Guess I'm not into "New & Innovative".

Remember this?
I was the big hype for last SS...
FLOP!
View attachment 530441

That was easily one of the most intensely stupid offerings ever in modern history.

Shot Show...Meh.

There is another firearms forum I pop into on rare occasion. They are a salty bunch and there usually is a thread devoted to the show, except they remove the "o" and insert an "i" for the thread title. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top