JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This week a lot of new stuff will be popping up. Instead of posting individual threads, I figured it would be easier just to post everything here.

Thus far Springfield released a bullpup VHS2.

Keltec has a striker fired gun we won't see until 2025 by the earliest.
1642350116837.png
Rare Breed teased a selector version of their forced reset trigger.

Federal still thinks we need new calibers.
1642350389587.jpeg

That's all the early releases and such I'm aware of.

What do you all know about?

I'm secretly hoping Magpul releases a stock for the CZ 457 with its surging popularity.

I'm secretly hoping Magpul releases a stock for the CZ 457 with its surging popularity.
Just checked their site. No 457. But at least a Ruger American stock that takes AR mags.

I'm going to guess that we'll end up merging…6 or 7 threads related to SHOT that pop up over the next few week ;).

So, what's the deal with Magpul? What I mean is, seems like a lot of plastic fantastic…I've got some of their stocks, including the massive PRS. They seem tough, for well to the buffer…but that one especially is heavy and really, doesn't seem worth the price I paid for it. Looking at their other offers…just seems like more of the same. What makes it so special?

I'm going to guess that we'll end up merging…6 or 7 threads related to SHOT that pop up over the next few week ;).

So, what's the deal with Magpul? What I mean is, seems like a lot of plastic fantastic…I've got some of their stocks, including the massive PRS. They seem tough, for well to the buffer…but that one especially is heavy and really, doesn't seem worth the price I paid for it. Looking at their other offers…just seems like more of the same. What makes it so special?
Not much. Over the factory Ruger, a lot. Ergos are better, rigidity, MLok accessories easier to attach. They make the stock for a lot of different inlets now. It's comfy. One of the better 10/22 stocks out there in my opinion. For a Ruger Ranch, it is a welcomed upgrade.

This week a lot of new stuff will be popping up. Instead of posting individual threads, I figured it would be easier just to post everything here.

Thus far Springfield released a bullpup VHS2.

Keltec has a striker fired gun we won't see until 2025 by the earliest.
View attachment 1108679
Rare Breed teased a selector version of their forced reset trigger.

Federal still thinks we need new calibers.
View attachment 1108680

That's all the early releases and such I'm aware of.

What do you all know about?

does anyone have anything good to say about shooting Bullpups? never wanted to put down the money on a rifle that gasses me excessively. Never had a chance to play with one but it seems like a safe queen in waiting.

Q: would this work in a g19?

A: I guess not - it is the slide that is the workings - should have known that.

Q: How much?

$900

Last Edited:
Darn, if that Glock binary was a drop in, that would be awesome.

Black Collar Arms teased an AR10 like straight pull rifle that is almost AR10 but not really.

1642524699771.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top