JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
was my first time shooting in that type of environment, i learned a lot, just tried to go slow and be safe. I see some things i need to work on for sure. The nerves calmed down after the first stage, I've been looking into 3 gun for several years just never had much opportunity before i moved out here.

Texas stars are fun. shooting around barrels and through obstacles - good times.

Just got my membership out at DRRC, need to go through the long range cert and get out there and make use of it.

You should Joe... DRRC has a 3g event once a month (on sundays) or Tri-County has one a month (on saturdays) i want to say (never been out to tri county though.

take the plunge, have a good range day, that docent cost to much. I estimate i shot about 100 223, 125-140 pistol, 25 bird/ 8 slugs, (brought about double that though)

and you get to practice things that might be slightly out of your comfort zone. (leaning around/over/under/through/ barricades, non static positions, - i don't know your background, but my advice is to go slow, be safe, and have fun. If your used to movement and shooting - mil / LE or other shooting sports it might make it easier, but (i had none of those things) - Don't let the timer drive your gun, drive your gun as safely and effectively.

you do not need memberships to participate in events, but there is a small fee, DRRC is 10bux, i think TC is 15.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top