JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking into buying a "toy". Just something to have fun with.
Does anyone own any of these shot guns. What do you like an or dislike.
High Standard 10B
Mossberg Bullpup
Saiga-12
The high standard looks to be the most fun, But there is so much you can do with the saiga 12, The mossberg is a great stand bye.
I would like to find out as much as I can.
Maybe what is out there.

thank you

High Standard 10B, cycling problems, wierd rotating buttplate, 4 round capacity
Cool looking thing for a collection but not for actually shooting... especially if you are left handed.

I like Mossber's 500 series but really the practical side of me would say a 590 for the ease of loading, drilled/tapped receiver for optics, sling swivels and heat shroud, ambi safety, nice large magazine.

Saiga -12, well, you got me there. :) That looks like quite a rocker with the 20-round drum!

I have a S-12 which is awaiting HK sights to be welded on. I will give you a range report in the future. I also have an 870/500/Ithaca37 and Benelli M1 Super 90. hands down the Benelli takes the cake..

There was a saiga 12ga for sale on ODT a few weeks ago, but at that price I'm sure it sold fast.

I like the saigas a lot, I had one in x39, and have fired one in .410. The saiga shottys are basically what they seem to be, a shotgun AK. They always seem to work no matter what, and throw shells over a few heads.

My favorite auto by far is the benelli M3 and M4

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top