JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard a few at Deer Leg Camp last summer, but it was one of the best times camping by myself. I usually hate camping by myself at a dispersed camp site, but this camp was so peaceful that I really enjoyed it. Let's do that again! Let me know when!
Oh man ! I wish you would have told me and I would have just rolled up in a blanket and stayed the night outside! As long as I got my 'Smith & Winchester by my side I am content!

You just say when buddy!

Oh man ! I wish you would have told me and I would have just rolled up in a blanket and stayed the night outside!

You just say when buddy!
I've had it on my heart to do something in the China Hat area this summer. Camp at Deer Leg would be great to hang for the night, and then go to Coyote Butte for either a cleanup or an info booth and chat with shooters. Either way, I'd love to come down and make something happen there. We'll chat soon!

I am sure we can get the same 'crew' back for that - and more!
Just send me the GPS co-ordinance and I'll set it up. Not so sure we want to include USFS in it, but at least we can do something to make a difference. Thanks, man! (And let's hope we don't get "Shot At While Camping"!
Bill

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads