JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today my 10 year old son and I went to The English Pit in the 'Couv. We took the two new Glocks (G17 and G22) along with the Advantage Arms .22 lr conversion. We put 200 rounds through the G22, 100 rounds through the G17 and 500 rounds through the AA .22 lr conversion kit.(most of the time the conversion kit was on the G17, but we also put it on the G22 for awhile)

The weather wasn't too bad, just a bit drizzly from time to time, but no real rain. We had the pistol range to ourselves for almost two hours before anyone else showed up. The guns worked beautifully, though the .22 conversion would have some type of issue about once out of every 15 rounds. Various things like a mis-feed, fail to fire, etc. Not sure if it was the ammo or what, so next time we will be using a different ammo to see if we get the same result. We had a great time and are very happy with the pistols. :s0155:

Awesome. so you're officially a Glock guy now huh?

Well, I don't have a lot to compare to so.....we'll see.:D A guy showed up with a 1911 that was pretty impressive....got me thinking. His buddy had never shot it before, and didn't seem to have a ton of experience with pistols and he put a very impressive group together first time. I am still thinking my next purchase will be an AR-15, but you never know.

awesome day to spend with kids-i always try to take at least 1 grandkid with me everytime i go out-always tell the wife how much ammo they go through,but i seldom mention how much i went through:s0155:what a kick:)were headen out sunday with the kids,i have to try out my new marlin 45/70-makes me wonder what it will do to a frozen milk jug at 100 yds:cool:
steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top