JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Need a wood stock shortened and new recoil pad fitted on a 870. Not really sure I want to try and fit a pad myself, looking for a quality job, decent price and reasonable turnaround. I'm in Arlington but could ship it pretty much anywhere. Lived with too many guns too long for my stubby little arms, want to get one to fit right.

Thanks,
MStarmer

Huh? Not sure what this has to do with shortening a stock

I would travel over to Kesselrings? and ask them. They seem to be a big shotgun store. I would guess they have a local 'smith that could help you out.
Kesselring Gun Shop Home Page

If you just add the recoil pad to the stock, you make it that much longer. In order to keep your LOP (length of pull) the stock needs to be cut down the same thickness as the pad you are installing. A kids first shotgun should be cut to accommodate their shorter LOP.

If you just add the recoil pad to the stock, you make it that much longer. In order to keep your LOP (length of pull) the stock needs to be cut down the same thickness as the pad you are installing. A kids first shotgun should be cut to accommodate their shorter LOP.

Uh,yeah and what does
Originally Posted by coop44 View Post
limbsaver and kickeeze are crap, get a pachmeyer decelerator, or buy a 20gauge.

have to do with that?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads