JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My (absence of) sentiments exactly. But there was a time where British royal marriage was of great importance to the world, and America in particular. 1936: (some may remember this as a time during which a certain German Corporal was beginning to feel his oats). King Edward VIII, chose to marry (God Forbid) an American Divorcee'. The Anglican Church said divorce was a sin, and millions agreed. She was also a commoner (ring a recent bell?) and an American! (God getting tired of Forbid). Prime Minister Baldwin told the King he could have Wallis Simpson (the babe) or the crown, but not both. She must have been some babe. Ed went for the chick. Abdicated the Throne. Historians are still debating the general and entire process and progress of WWII as a result of this decision for love. King of England or Poontang? You decide.

I can't believe how many people wasted time watching this. Didn't we used to dislike British monarchs in this country?

i havent yet come across a single American who claims to give a crap, myself. the media is acting like we care, but i think, for a change, we genuinely, seriously dont give a flying f-bomb, and certain media outlets made a big mistake.

Srsly not trying to troll, but who doesn't like a wedding? And more Kate Middleton is somehow a bad thing? It's not like we get a smoking hot future Queen of England every day... :s0131:

I'm probably not old enough nor watching enough TV to understand.

Srsly not trying to troll, but who doesn't like a wedding? And more Kate Middleton is somehow a bad thing? It's not like we get a smoking hot future Queen of England every day... :s0131:

I'm probably not old enough nor watching enough TV to understand.

most of us have great contempt for england, and monarchies, and independent of each other. its extremely insulting that our media thinks we're so mentally handicapped that we'd rather watch two douche-bags we're programmed to despise than.... well, pretty much anything else.

I guess you have to be an English person to understand or even care about this whole royalty thing. I can't understand why there is support of a pampered group of people who pretty much have never worked even a menial job in their life. Yes, I know there is lots of military experience with some of them and they have my respect for that but beyond that I don't understand the pedestal they are placed on.

Obummer seems not to like England, so I guess I do like'em. I think the kids are much better than Will's parents.

and you notice that Obummer and company DIDN'T get an invitation? I feel so ba.........d for them !!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION law abiding gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class