JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought this was supposed to be about generalized disinterest in the royal wedding by gun afficionados. Looks like it has turned into a Patton v Monty race to Palermo crap on the Brits-fest. Can't say as I'm surprised.

Yeah, I'm born to be disinclined to royalty but I also know that my Constitution has the Magna Carta as its roots.

Now back to the important things. "Batman Begins."

My final thought about the Royal Wedding is what a very sad fashion statement that the new Princess has wrought: her starvation has made anorexia and bulimia popular again. Alas, young women around the world have come to think of Kate's skull-face and thin lips as a goal to pursue, and her pencil legs under her short skirts as desirable. Gah! She somehow has made herself pretty being malnourished, and set being abnormally thin into a new "normal". She has made millions of young women around the globe unhappy with themselves, and set womens' progress back decades...............................elsullo

my thoughts about the wedding is i don't have any. its not even worth the time i spend typing this reply i only did cause i have nothing better to do with the past 30 seconds

My final thought about the Royal Wedding is what a very sad fashion statement that the new Princess has wrought: her starvation has made anorexia and bulimia popular again. Alas, young women around the world have come to think of Kate's skull-face and thin lips as a goal to pursue, and her pencil legs under her short skirts as desirable. Gah! She somehow has made herself pretty being malnourished, and set being abnormally thin into a new "normal". She has made millions of young women around the globe unhappy with themselves, and set womens' progress back decades...............................elsullo

What in the world are you talking about? I think you have been looking at all the fatsos that roam around here and think of them as normal size. Newsflash - if you sit down and your gut is hanging over your belt, you are overweight. I carry a few extra pounds and at least realize it and admit it.
People are overweight in this country due to the lousy eating habits and of physical activity.
Going by your standards most young women before 1990 were malnourished.

h
What in the world are you talking about? I think you have been looking at all the fatsos that roam around here and think of them as normal size. Newsflash - if you sit down and your gut is hanging over your belt, you are overweight. I carry a few extra pounds and at least realize it and admit it.
People are overweight in this country due to the lousy eating habits and of physical activity.
Going by your standards most young women before 1990 were malnourished.

YEP.

sorry, gentlemen, but i don't buy this American version of feminism that claims "real women" are plus size. it's no different than "alcoholics" claiming their lack of self control is a "disease" (how many people can i offend in this post?)- it's a straight up cop-out.

"real women" are whatever size their bodies are predisposed to with a 2,000-2,500 calorie diet and a lifestyle that includes regular physical activity. so if a person is generally sedentary, and/or consumes more than 2,500 calories a day (most of America, in other words), they do NOT have a "normal" body. he/she is probably a disgusting fatbody.

SOME PEOPLE are, in fact, naturally predisposed to plus size. fine. i'm not one who thinks everyone should be skinny- but MOST people, living a remotely healthy lifestyle, are NOT. as my nigga to the north said, 20 years ago, this country weighed about half what it does today. going back even further, pretty much the ONLY fat people were rich lazy asses or bakers.

bkb0000: Dead on target. When travelling in Europe you can generally pick out Americans by the large shadows they cast. We could end many medical problems in this country with exercise and a sensible diet. There are few excuses for being overweight, and anyone who considers themselves serious about preparedness can't be packing a load of blubber.

I think you've put too much thought into this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top