JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only thing I see wrong is all the boxes of golden bullets he has up front:p

Garbage version of a .22lr IMO.

Good on him for stocking up a little at a time and didn't just order 10k to be delivered.

r6GzFxx.png

It must be smart people!
Those other's, "got no reason to live!"

On another note, listening to that guy made me want poke sharp sticks in my ears!:confused:

The topic, "Short People" was correct. There's a reason, or OOPS, I thought it was a good topic.
About five years ago, a close friend of mine and I were chatting one day, and the subject of Grouse hunting. He was wanting to go, and also wanted me to go along.
I made comment that I would need to get some fresh shells first. He chuckled, then said, I have plenty. He walked me his area, and he states, I got a few extra, and hands me a brick. Then he opens his cabinet while saying, I have over 80,000 rounds. It was that day, given the times, I started stashing some away for later Grouse hunts.

The point in posting the video, was in reference to "short people". Short on having enough sense to buy while plentiful!! I'd imagine how peoples jaws literally drop seeing the prices over the past few years. Mine do!! I'm glad I got while the getting was cheap (er)

Ahhh! Thank you for the explanation!

You mean the ammunition stockpile challenged!!!

BTW, if you only started five years ago, you must have started shortly before Sandy Hook! You must have bought hard the first year or so!

Last Edited:
Five years ago I felt no need to carry, really. Work had me so busy, I was out of the loop. I've been capable of carrying since the early 80's, but never felt a "need". Five years ago, things changed. Yes they have. Back then I was a little pressed to pay the prices. At times I did, to get a little stocked up. Somewhat comfortable. It's been a steady, ongoing for me.

Many years ago we (the family) had many many thousands of 22lr rounds stockpiled up, Well we have been shooting it and now I think I am down to 8 or 9 thousand rounds so I dont shoot 22's that much right now... hopefully it will change in the near future..

TM

Only thing I see wrong is all the boxes of golden bullets he has up front:p

Garbage version of a .22lr IMO.

Good on him for stocking up a little at a time and didn't just order 10k to be delivered.

Yeah, those Golden Bullets struggle to cycle my Woodsman and Huntsman. Foul up the action once or twice per mag so I quit using it for that. Gotta go with the good stuff. I like CCI mini-mag, but there's some new Winchester on the street that's good too.

Golden Bullets work fine in the revolvers and bolt action rifle though.

I didn't watch the whole video. I quit while he was preaching that you should only buy one box at a time. I usually buy a case at a time because I often get better prices that way. If he had anything intelligent to say later, he lost me before he could get to it.

I didn't watch the whole video. I quit while he was preaching that you should only buy one box at a time. I usually buy a case at a time because I often get better prices that way. If he had anything intelligent to say later, he lost me before he could get to it.

I agree with buying in bulk!! I want a 22 Mag lever gun but unless I can find 10,000 rounds minimum to buy before buying the rifle, I will never get one.

Before BHO and the historic ammo crunch, and I mean way before, if a man showed up for a sage rat shoot with less than 5000 rounds for a three day shoot you could end up a spectator.
Rat shooting IS NOT a spectator sport.
Being way ahead of the crunch has it's perks. Never sold a single round but I have given a few:rolleyes: Thousand rounds to some folks that have kids to learn on.
As Cap'n Jack said "1k per trigger" and that's a very bare minimum.

1k per trigger? I think I have more than that buried somewhere... Not that I'm paranoid or anything...

But those aren't .22s, those would never last in my house. If I had 10,000 rounds of .22 LR, that would be gone during the weekend. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top