JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Event is low-key at a drinking establishment to be determined. 21 or older please.

It will most likely be within walking distance of the Governor Hotel in downtown Oly.

Silencers will be there to take apart and mess with, and discussion on the process of buying a silencer.

Silencerco sent me a couple t-shirts and posters to hand out to the guys that show up early.

Start time is 3:00-5:00...........still to be determined.

Sorry for the vague info.............keep checking this post for updates.

There is a thread on WAGuns.org also.
Check both here and in WA guns for updates.
WaGuns.org - View topic - Interested in a Silencer Tupperware Party this Friday?

Damn that sounds cool. Nothing ever happens in Olympia. It would be cool to meet some forum people and see what these dealybobbers are all about. Cascade Arms had a ruger 22/45 with threaded barrel and I got the sales pitch about getting a suppresor ready pistol would be a good thing. Not sure I can make it however since I'm headed to the coast to pickup the kimber I bought from pinkhamr (shipped to trusted ffl). I'll keep an eye on the location you post and see if I can swing it.....

Damn that sounds cool. Nothing ever happens in Olympia. It would be cool to meet some forum people and see what these dealybobbers are all about. Cascade Arms had a ruger 22/45 with threaded barrel and I got the sales pitch about getting a suppresor ready pistol would be a good thing. Not sure I can make it however since I'm headed to the coast to pickup the kimber I bought from pinkhamr (shipped to trusted ffl). I'll keep an eye on the location you post and see if I can swing it.....

Hope you can make it.:s0155:

had a great time!!!

Some pics...

b1a14044.jpg

a16312ec.jpg

2d245634.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT